RASPBERRY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE PUDDINGS
- 100g oats
- 70g sweetener
- 30g cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150ml milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 heaped teaspoons Fabalous Hazelnut & Cocoa Spread
- 75g frozen raspberries
- 50g raspberry dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C and lightly grease 3-4 ramekin dishes.
- Place the oats, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder, milk, almond butter and vanilla and blend until a batter forms.
- Stir in most of the raspberries and chocolate then spoon half the mixture between the tins.
- Add a heaped teaspoon of chocolate spread into the middle of each then top with the remaining mixture and sprinkle over the rest of the chocolate and raspberries.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until mostly set and risen, then enjoy hot or cold (straight out of the oven is best!).