Privacy notice on the protection of personal data and use of cookie
Coppola Industria Alimentare S.r.l. (hereinafter the “Company” or the “Data controller”), with registered office in Via Macello 3/9, 84085 Mercato San Severino (Salerno), VAT code 05151240651, is the “Data controller” of Your personal data provided by you at the time of registration on the website www.fabalous.com (hereinafter the “Website”). It is possible to send requests or communications to the Data controller at the email address email@example.com.
The simple access to the Website does not require the insertion of Your personal details. In order to use the online service “connect”, “become a stockist”, receive the Company’s newsletter or have access to further additional services, you will be required to insert Your personal data at the time of registration.
Personal data are inserted by users through the services that are available on the website. These services will be processed with security measures adequate to current technological standards and in compliance with the obligations provided by the EU Regulation No. 679/2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”). According to this regulation, the processing of Your personal data will be based on the principles of accuracy, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of Your privacy and rights. The present privacy notice only refers to the Website and does not to refer to other websites that may be accessed by the user through redirect links located on the pages of our website. Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, thereby, we provide You with the following information:
1. The Company collects and processes Your personal data for the following purposes: a) providing feedbacks to any reports or requests for information submitted by You; b) sending newsletters and promotional communications relating to the Company's products; and c) sending surveys for customers satisfaction relating to the products offered by the Company. The processing of personal data for the provision of the aforementioned services may also take place by communicating the data to third party companies pursuant to article 4 of this information notice (that shall be appointed by the Company as data processors) for the technical and administrative management of the services. The legal basis of the processing for the above-mentioned purposes is Your consent.
2. The disclosure of Your personal data is optional, on the understanding that the refusal to disclose the data or to provide consent to the processing referred to under article 1(a), 1(b) and 1(c) of this information notice will result in the impossibility to receive feedbacks to Your requests or reports, to receive communications relating to the Company’s products, as well as to include you in the activities of customer satisfaction surveys for the purposes of improving our services.
3. The processing will be carried out either manually and using electronic tools, in accordance to any necessary precautions to ensure the security and privacy of Your information pursuant to the GDPR. Your personal data may be processed within our Company by all the people in charge of processing appointed in writing by the Data Controller and trained on the obligations provided by GDPR, and by employees of other companies forming part of the same group of the Company, which shall operate as Data processors.
4. The data may be communicated to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational needs linked to the aforementioned purposes and particularly to professional, companies or other structures entrusted by us for the provision of services concerning newsletters, promotional communications and surveys about customer satisfaction.
5. Your personal data will be retained on servers available to the Company and located within the European Union. The Company will not transfer Your personal data outside of European Union.
6. Your personal data will be retained for the time necessary to provide the services requested by you or to provide feedbacks to Your requests. In case you have entered into a contract with the Company, Your personal data will be stored for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, subsequently, the personal data related to the execution of the contract will be retained for a period not exceeding the statutory limitation period established by law for enforcing or defending a right in Court.
7. You can exercise Your rights at any time against the Data controller, pursuant to the articles 15-22 of the GDPR, that are summarised below for Your ease of reference. In particular, You have the right:
- to obtain the cessation of processing in cases where Your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, also in relation to services identical to those already purchased by our Company (right of opposition);
- to obtain information in relation to the purposes for which Your personal data are processed, to the period of processing and to the subjects to whom the data are communicated (right of access);
- to obtain the correction or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning You (right to rectification);
- to obtain the erasure of Your personal data in the following cases (a) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (b) You have withdrawn Your consent to the processing of data if they are processed on the basis of Your consent; (c) You have objected to the processing of personal data concerning you in the case that they are processed for our legitimate interest; or (d) the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law. However, we would like to notify that the retention of personal data by the Company is lawful if it is necessary for complying with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims in Court (right to erasure “right to be forgotten”);
- to obtain that personal data concerning You are only retained without any further processing in the following cases (a) You contest the accuracy of personal data, for a period necessary to enable the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data; (b) the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of personal data; (c) personal data are necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; (d) You have objected the processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override yours (right to restriction of processing);-
- to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format of common use (right to data portability).
We kindly remind you that You also have the right to appeal to the Italian Data Protection Authority (Piazza Monte Citorio, 121 – 00186 Roma RM) or any other competent Authority in order to enforce your rights related to Your personal data.
8. The Data controller is Coppola Industria Alimentare S.r.l., with registered office in via Macello, 3/9, 84085 Mercato San Severino (Salerno), VAT code 05151240651. The list of data processors appointed by the Company is available at the offices of the data controller and it could be requested by sending an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. By writing to the same email address, You will be able to exercise Your rights referred to in paragraph 7 above.